We offer full-service, affordable pet boarding, providing your pets with clean and friendly accommodations from a loving staff of care givers. Pets are monitored by our trained technicians and kennel personnel.
- During regular office hours you may drop off and pick up your animals for boarding.
- An Additional pick-up time is available Sunday evening at 6:00 PM. For this service, please pre-pay.
- While boarding, animals are kept in a clean, sanitary, thermoregulated environment and walked outside three times daily.
- For cats we offer a separate room with a window view. For dogs we have two choices: stainless steel Shoreline cages or Mason kennels (either 3×5 ft. or 4×6 ft.).
- If you would like your pet to have his/her own food, toys, or bed, please bring these when you drop your pet off. If your pet is on any medications then please furnish these as well.
- We do our very best to keep your pet clean, but occasionally a boarder may go home with an odor. We always recommend that you have your pet bathed before going home.
- If an animal were to get sick while boarding, we would first make sure he/she was stable, and then contact you through the numbers that you leave for additional treatment instructions.
Come by any time to check out our kennel facilities. We want to be your pet’s home away from home!